Contact us to get involved!
We strive to help new and mature Christians to grow into victorious, Spirit-filled Christians and to become active members of First Baptist Church Raton. We focus on God’s word and encourage you to develop a daily bible reading program to help you discover how to deal with the everyday struggles that come into your life and to discipline yourself so you don’t fall back into bad habits.
We want to meet you where you are and help you become more like Christ:
- The Searchers – Marilyn Wiseman (coordinator)
- God’s Special People – Frank Mahannah
- Bible Basics & Beyond – Rob Mayes
- J.O.Y. – Trudi Robbins
- Soul Journers – Scott Weese
- Membership 101 – Nathan Ramirez (February-March & September-October)
- Discipleship 101 – Nathan Ramirez (June-July)
Wednesday Night Supper & Study
We have a fellowship dinner every Wednesday from 5:00 pm to 5:45 pm. All are invited to come. After the dinner, we meet in the sanctuary for Bible study with our pastor Nathan Ramirez.
We have small groups that meet at the church or in our members’ homes at various times throughout the week. Some studies walk through books of the Bible while others focus on specific topics. Contact Nathan (713) 306-0374 or Rich (575) 707-0445 to get plugged in.